Private Blog

I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Our new family of 3!

click HERE

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Jennifer! ( I can't believe I get the first comment..its Linda Jackson from Tullahoma!) Good job, and I am impressed you were ready to do it again ...that post delivery euphoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is such a beautiful baby, and that is such a beautiful name! I'm so excited for you to finally have her here!

    And holy cow, I can only hope that I can have a delivery as short and great as yours someday. Although, it's the recovery part that scares me more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. :) You'll be a great mom.

    ReplyDelete