Private Blog

I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going Private

We are going to make our blog private.
I will keep our current blog as a link to the private blog and post updates.
If you would like to be added to our new blog,
  • leave your email in the comments of the public blog
  • email me directly at ferfer87@msn.com
  • or write me on FB.
Don't feel weird if we don't talk much, I admit I am a blog stalker so its not weird if you are. ; ) I am happy to let anyone see our blog so just send me your email! Don't be shy!!!
thanks!

15 comments:

  1. emwa_12@hotmail.com--- your favorite "Aunty Em"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you my email and i already signed into your new one...

    those pictures are so cute, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to still read your blog. By the way your baby is so precious! Nice work :) my email is natebyu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. add me immediately!!! bidaly@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mike.woodward@gmail.com!!!!! I better be invited asap! Also if you would be so kind as to add my personal address...I post with Michaels but sometimes I get on with mine katiewoodward06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I went to EFY with Chris years and years and years ago. And I love to read blogs, especially with precious baby girls in them :) my email is heidiisaduck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna see the new pics!
    My email is
    hannah.c.frank@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sarahbarah2005@gmail.com !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. debatekate@gmail.com
    How is everything going btw?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'd love an invite too!
    sarbear126@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. bessicajaker@gmail.com

    I know we don't talk, but I like to blog stalk :)

    ReplyDelete