I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Family, Friends, Fireworks, Birthday's and Engagements
I just realized you guys talked in church the sunday we were there!!! I didn't know that. Mark had told me it was the week before. NOW I feel really really bad because we would have come to your ward! CRAP!! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys and can't wait for Baby to come! We are definitely going to go back to Houston.
Hello friend! I just saw your new little baby on Collin's facebook! I thought I'd say congrats over the blog since I don't do that whole facebook thing :) She is gorgeous!
I just realized you guys talked in church the sunday we were there!!! I didn't know that. Mark had told me it was the week before. NOW I feel really really bad because we would have come to your ward! CRAP!! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys and can't wait for Baby to come! We are definitely going to go back to Houston.
ReplyDeleteCute pics. We are so excited for your baby to come. Good luck!!!! (And I love the story of Chris freaking out when you weren't there!)
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see you having a great time in Texas! Get lots of sleep now...you will miss it in a few weeks! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHello friend! I just saw your new little baby on Collin's facebook! I thought I'd say congrats over the blog since I don't do that whole facebook thing :) She is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete