I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!
That's too cool that you're having a little girl. CONGRATS! I vote you name her Justine. I didn't know you had a blog - glad to see we can keep some track of you guys.
Oh my heck! Jen!!!! I'm so freakin excited for you and Christopher! I NEED to be invited to your baby shower! No questions about it. Also....email me your email address and I can add you to my blog! katiewoodward06@gmail.com
That's too cool that you're having a little girl. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteI vote you name her Justine.
I didn't know you had a blog - glad to see we can keep some track of you guys.
YAYAYAYA!!! She looks adorable already! You are going to have her early on my Birthday... that's my prediction.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! Jen!!!! I'm so freakin excited for you and Christopher! I NEED to be invited to your baby shower! No questions about it. Also....email me your email address and I can add you to my blog! katiewoodward06@gmail.com
ReplyDelete