I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!
I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Well, now that I do, you will get to put up with my comments. YAY. So I was noticing that the only thing that didn't get smaller on Chris was his butt. HAHAHA. Got bigger. Kinda funny. Jen-you look great prego. So much fun. You need to make some baby bracelets too! Love you guys and miss ya!!
So many things I don't know where to start!
ReplyDelete1. Congrats to Chris on the weight loss. That is fantastic. It is also fanstastic that he is on the World Wide Web in his Hanes :)
2. I can't get over how excited I am you are coming to Houston
3. You look like the cutest preggo woman ever
4. So excited you're coming back to Texas!
5. I can't believe you made that quilt in the morning of the event. You had elves helping you, didn't you?
6. Looks like you had a fun conference weekend!
I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Well, now that I do, you will get to put up with my comments. YAY. So I was noticing that the only thing that didn't get smaller on Chris was his butt. HAHAHA. Got bigger. Kinda funny. Jen-you look great prego. So much fun. You need to make some baby bracelets too! Love you guys and miss ya!!
ReplyDelete