Private Blog

I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I guess its time to announce... WE'RE PREGNANT!

click HERE

8 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! We can't wait for another baby! I am so excited for you guys! See you Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I can't believe you kept it a secret for that long! I am impressed. You look so dang cute with your little belly! I hope you get feeling better because the next stage of pregnancy is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Sorry about all the sickness though. You are probably sick of hearing it, but you are an adorable pregnant woman! I am having a hard time deciding what I think it is, so I will post my guess later! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say a boy, that seems to be a strong gene lately! Crummy side effects, but the results are worth it! If you want some practice, just borrow our kids for a few weeks, months....:) We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAY!! I am SOOOO happy for you guys, you are going to have the cutest baby and be the cutest mom ever! I'll bet its a boy. That is awesome you kept it a secret for so long. I'm sorry your so sick and miserable though,I promise it will all totally be worth it when your sweet baby comes and your holding it for the first time(Although i'm sure everyone tells you that:) Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! you are so cute pregnant! and its amazing you kept it a secret for so long. you'll be such a cute mom. i'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a doll you are! Just beautiful pregnant (just like your Mama!)--glad you are starting to feel better, sounds like you had a really rough time. *Miserable* Just know that EVERY pregnancy is different...

    AND we're prego too! Due 8.9.10 and we find out TODAY (3/19) what we're having too! So exciting. I'm also rooting for a boy (for us)...and for you too! I'd love to have a little bro for our little man.

    What an exciting time! Good luck with names, planning, etc. So much fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete