I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!
Do you know how much I think about you? We JUST had to go and get new laundry detergent, thank you! .. We JUST had to go buy flour.. and are just barely starting to run out of stuff you gave us. I'm always like, "Gosh Jenni and Christopher were SO nice to give us this!"
Oooh I think the ones in your attic can stay...
ReplyDeleteDo you know how much I think about you? We JUST had to go and get new laundry detergent, thank you! .. We JUST had to go buy flour.. and are just barely starting to run out of stuff you gave us. I'm always like, "Gosh Jenni and Christopher were SO nice to give us this!"
Happy Valentines!
LOVED IT!!! ADORABLE!!! When did you get a blog? This is so exciting! Can't wait for Thursday! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your "surprise comment! Welcome to the blogging world- did I invite you to ours?
ReplyDelete