Private Blog

I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cute Christmas Cards for FREE!!!


I saw the promotion shutterfly was doing- 50 free Christmas cards for blogging about them!!-on a friends blog and of course I wouldn't turn down anything cute/christmas/and free!!! I have shortly looked over them and grabbed a few of my favorites.. I'm not sure which one I am going to pick yet, but I'm excited to look at all of the cute cards! If you want to look at what they have available.. Click HERE and blog about their cute cards!!



I like the place to be able to write a note from the family..


I love the cute tree.



I have so many cute pictures of my baby I will probably need all the room on this card..

Its not even Thanksgiving yet- a holiday I am usually thrilled about- but this year I just can't wait for Christmas!! Leave your address in the comments so I can be sure I have the updated mailing addresses for everyone who would like a Christmas card!




1 comment:

  1. i'd love a card :) 1233 w 1520 n orem 84057. i want your address too so i can send you one of the cards i got

    ReplyDelete