I like to be able to see when other people's blogs are updated-but private blogs don't have that feature. So, I kept my public blog that shows when updates are made! Want an invite? Leave a message in the comments with your email!
I have had some pretty crazy things happen to me in my life time... but OH MY GOSH! that is the craziest story ever! well, im happy everything worked out and i am even happier you got to see wicked!!!
Crazy story! Miracle!!! Given your current condition I totally agree the no money for food while prego is definitely the thing I would be most worried about.
How fun!!!! Glad everything worked out with the wallet, camera, etc. I think you need to have a device that attaches everything to Christopher!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun! I'm pretty jealous! But it is no wonder that tyler and chris are friends, they are both forgetful! :)
ReplyDeleteI have had some pretty crazy things happen to me in my life time... but OH MY GOSH! that is the craziest story ever! well, im happy everything worked out and i am even happier you got to see wicked!!!
ReplyDeleteCrazy story! Miracle!!! Given your current condition I totally agree the no money for food while prego is definitely the thing I would be most worried about.
ReplyDelete